need to poop going to fix this problem
N 0 † Σ -2- ϟ L Σ F
prettypuke: NOTE: * H U G. Group hugs R the best hugs. Big girls love hugs. I like when I get hugged. Hugging a bitch U want is tight. All I want right now is a 40 & a hug. Cum give me a hug. Homies & hugs. Hugs and drugs R chill. A hug can B cool when U do it right. My mom needs a hug. Punx luv hugs. music gives us hugs. goth’s ain’t down with hugs Sweaty hugs sux. Thug...
dumbthingswhitepplsay: this just in: white scientists discovered something every poor black and latin@ 10 year old already knew.
'drop it like its hot' edited for vegans
gabbygabbypoetry: i’m a nice dude w/some nice dreams see these ice cubes see these ‘rice dreams’ dropitlikeitshotdropitlikeitshotdropitlikeitshot
The Unfuckables by Anna Breslaw →
sourgr4pes: gabydunn: This is a really interesting article about Tina Fey, Liz Lemon and how women treat other women they don’t deem “good enough.” For example, is feminism “we’re better than that” or is it “all women, no matter what?” While I respect Tina Fey and love 30 Rock, I gotta say that Rachel Dratch’s treatment has always rubbed me the wrong way. I saw Dratch perform live when we...
stfubelievers: atheistoverdose: Happy draw/post mohammad day! i made it easy for you. follow for the best atheist posts on tumblr You know what? No. Fellow atheists, this is not the way to go about it. This is proselytizing and it is disrespectful. How about some fucking tolerance, you fucking spitwads.
Anonymous asked: 21 et 24
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Things parents forget to tell their children: →
Bodies are hairy. No matter the gender, your face will have hair and that is more than okay. Your butthole is going to have some hair too. And maybe your nipples. And your tummy. And where ever else. Stretch marks. Those are a thing. Everyone gets ‘em. If you don’t, you probably don’t have skin. Vaginas smell. Every vagina has a scent. Don’t worry about it! (Unless something seems wrong, then...
So I loved One Hundred Years of Solitude. But I’m reading Love in the Time of Cholera right now and I’m almost done. I can’t decide if I love it or if I am slightly disgusted by it because besides Leona Cassiani’s rape being played off as “desirable”, which sickens me, and you know, the whole América Vicuña being 14 and under guardianship thing, the whole...
esmethenotsogreat: annathemarmotqueen: why is everyone on tumblr so attractive how can i be attractive what’s the html code is there a tutorial to be attractive it was on megaupload TOO SOON
[In 1994] Romney was preparing to leave the [homeless shelter for veterans], so...– (via paxamericana) You have no idea how bad I wanna punch this man in the face. (via patrickandmarcus) People like him don’t last on earth long. (via babybutta)
my non-modded live-in boyfriend keeps saying, “you seem so much more interested in body mods since you started working at spencer’s,” and, “it must be like a requirement to be pierced/tatted to work there.” 1. I was pierced before I met you 2. now that I have a job, I have the means to get piercings and tattoos 3. my body 4. my money which means that you had...
It is difficult to be accepted as an androgyne if you are female-bodied, long-haired, and not thin. Just gonna put that out there.
I don’t really care if that went through as Anon or not; I like to do random Asky things.
People of all sexes have the right to explore femininity, masculinity—and the...– Leslie Feinberg (via llevartealhuerto)